1) APPLICATIONS AND PAYMENTS:
1. The price and/or reservation of the services are subject to modifications without prior warning when the services may be altered, the costs or the predefined types of money change are modified and due to causes not imputable to the parties.
2. Every amount paid before the confirmation of the services, will be received as part of the deposit. Once the deposit is confirmed, an advance of 40% will be requested as part of the deposit as well. The remainder shall be paid in the appointed dates; if those dates are not already defined, it shall be paid at least 20 days before the departure. If these conditions are not fulfilled, the deposit will be subjected to cancellation without prior advice.
3. For booking only accommodation for less than three nights in Argentina or in South America, Ad Hoc Travel SRL reserves the right to charge an expense cost for normal procedures, and a different one for urgent procedures.
They should be notified in writing.
1. Ad Hoc Travel SRL reserves the right, for technical or operative reasons, to amend totally or partially the daily regulation and/or services which are part of the package or tour.
2. Unless contrary express condition, the hotels assigned could suffer modifications to others of the same or better category within the same area without any charge for the passenger. Regarding this variation the passenger will not have the right to receive any compensation.
3. Ad Hoc Travel SRL may cancel any tour or may modify its duration, due to the presence of any of the following circumstances:
For the travel agency are considered to be justified causes for cancelation of the individual or group tours, the following:
a) Force majeure and Acts of God; b) When for the individual trips the agency, after being acted with precaution and due diligence, does not have all the hotel bookings, transports or other essential services according with the presented itinerary due to causes beyond the agency's control and always when there are no debts with the provider; c) When the modifications in the tariffs or types of money exchange demands a substantial raise in the price of the trip that leads to cancellations between the subscribed people; d) When the number of subscriptions does not result enough. This point should be mentioned in the clauses and conditions of the agreement and in the respective notices and brochures. The cancellation must be announced to the travelers at least with 10 days of anticipation. In order to be able to claim said cause, the clients must not have paid the agency an advance superior to 20% established for the trip.
4. In the case where the trip needs to be shorten or extended due to causes beyond Ad Hoc Travel SRL's control, such us strikes or natural disasters, etc., the agency reserves the right to cancel the trip or modify the duration as well as the itinerary according to the booking registered, and it is obliged to refund only the amount for the services not supplied. If Ad Hoc Travel SRL, for justified reasons, is obliged to suspend any of the trips, the subscribed clients will have the right to claim only a refund for the amounts already paid.
5. Once the trip has started, the suspension, modification or interruption of the services by the passenger for any personal reason will not allow any claim, refund or return.
1. In the case of a voluntary discontinuance that affects the services already contracted by the agency, the refund of it will be subjected to the agreement conditions under which the respective providers offer their services. All the cases of refund, Ad Hoc Travel SRL may withhold the price of all the expenses the agency may have incur plus the 10% commission of the services contracted with a third party when the cancellation exceeds the 30 days of anticipation. After 30 days before departure several penalties may apply.
Until 15 days before departure, the charge for cancellation will be 30% of the value of the trip. If such cancellation is 14 days or less before departure, the charge of cancellation will be 100%.
2. Penalty for group bookings:
Land Services: For conditions that are not specifically stipulated, Ad Hoc Travel SRL reserves the right to apply penalties according the following conditions:
More than 8 weeks before departure: Deposit
Less than 8 weeks before departure: 40%
Less than 4 weeks before departure: 50%
Less than 21 days prior to departure: 70%
Less than 14 days prior to departure: No refund
No refund is available for services not used or cancelled after the commencement of tour.
Air Cancellations: Cancellations fees will be applied according to the Airlines Tariff Regulations. Ad Hoc Travel SRL reserves the right to withhold 10 % of the commission and administrative and operative expenses.
Not regular transport or Charter: The same conditions of the previous point are valid. Notwithstanding that, in these cases it will be refunded only the proportion of the corresponding price of the land services (hotels, pension, excursions) which determine the organizer according to the method that the provider of services operates. This clause should be determined in the first document given to the passenger in order to be valid.
If the client or passenger wishes to lodge a complaint, this should be done in writing within 30 days of completing touring arrangements.
It is recommended a trip insurance policy for every passenger. Some traveler assistance includes the cancellation of trips due to force majeure reasons.
4) REFUNDS: All the refund claims should be in writing and addressed to the Travel Agency which the passenger chose to contract services, within 30 days after the end of the trip. The refunds will be through the same Travel Agency. No refund will be considered for the services that the passenger voluntarily rejected or for those services that could not be provided due to force majeure reasons, such as bad weather conditions, etc. The refunds will be according the fees of the services.
5) LIMITATIONS FOR THE RIGHT OF STAY: Ad Hoc Travel SRL reserves the right to expel some passenger, at any point of the tour, whose behavior, way of acting, state of health, or other serious reasons that according to the point of view of Ad Hoc Travel SRL put in risk or make the other passengers feel uncomfortable or ruin the exit of the excursion. The agency may make use of the public force, if necessary.
6) INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Passengers will require a valid passport and a Visa when is required. You can obtain more information regarding Visas at the nearest embassy or you should just ask the agency.
7) RESPONSIBILITY: Ad Hoc Travel SRL accepts bookings subject to the following conditions:
1. Ad Hoc Travel SRL expressly states that acts as an agent in booking and/or hire of different services linked and included in the respective tour or services: hotels, restaurants, means of transport, or other providers. The Airlines companies and/or the Transport Companies will not be responsible for any event that may occur while the passengers are not making use of the services. The responsibilities of COVITOUR EVT, whether it acts as an agent or as the organizer, will be determined according to the regulations contained in the Brussels' Convention in relation to the Travel Agreement passed by law Nº 19.018.
2. Ad Hoc Travel SRL assumes no responsibility for acts arising from acts of God or force majeure, strikes, acts of government, climatic phenomenon or acts of nature before or during the tour that limit, delay or hinder the total or partial execution of the services engaged by Ad Hoc Travel SRL, according to the Civil Code. However, Ad Hoc Travel SRL will offer assistance and look for an alternative solution in order to satisfy passengers. 3. Ad Hoc Travel SRL assumes no responsibility for damages arising from de use and handle of the baggage.
4. Ad Hoc Travel SRL assumes no responsibility for loss of documentation or any breach of migratory rules of the country of destination.
5. After having informed the migration requirements and compulsory documentation, Ad Hoc Travel SRL does not assume any responsibility in the case of lack of documentation or in the case of problems in the admission of passenger at international destinations.
6. Ad Hoc Travel SRL does not assume any responsibility for illnesses, accidental death, acts of nature and acts of government.
7. Ad Hoc Travel SRL only assumes responsibility of its own acts and its employee's acts.
8. Any activity hired directly by passengers or through someone else that may be considered as a risky activity will be under their own supervision and responsibility.
9. It is strongly recommended to the Tour Operators / Travel Agencies to advise the passengers regarding a good travel assistance that covers illness, death, loss of baggage, etc.
10. Ad Hoc Travel SRL works with first line providers. However, should be necessary or eventually recommended a change in the already booked itinerary, there will be no refunds for the services that have not been used.
11. Our tours have been carefully selected. However, in the case of lack of flights information, we do not assume any responsibility about the compatibility with international and domestic air connections.
12. Once the deposit is received, there shall be an explicit declaration that the Operator / Agency agree with the conditions previously detailed.
8) OUR TARRIF VALIDIY: We have carefully compiled all the information spread in the catalogue; however, if due to force majeure problems we should alter some of these programs, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Ad Hoc Travel SRL assumes no responsibility for any alteration in the prices published, when monetary devaluation, fuel increase or airfare increase, or currency fluctuations in the international market. The prices indicated in our pricing are subject to modifications without prior warning.
9) APPLICATION RULES: The present agreement and in the case of provision of services, Law Nº 18.829 and its regulation by the Brussels Regulation passed by Law Nº 19.918 will be in force.
These General Conditions in addition to the documentation handed to the passengers will constitute the Travel Agreement established by the aforementioned Convention.
HIRING ANY OF THE SERVICES OF OUR COMPANY, WILL IMPLY THE APPLICATION OF THE AFOREMENTIONED GENERAL CONDITIONS.